Technology Sales Intern
Thaea is looking for an ambitious and high-energy Technology Sales intern for our newly created network-utility software startup. This is an opportunity to work with a start-up to grow your sales skills as we grow. This position is open to students who are currently attending a North Dakota College or University and pursuing a degree in Sales, Marketing or Entrepreneurship.
We are located in Fargo, North Dakota but our team is distributed around the US.
As a Technology Sales Intern your role would be to support various responsibilities including lead generation, digital marketing and sales development.
The perfect candidate is an individual with the creative potential to reach into our market and attract the customers that will find the most value in our offerings. A person who loves technology and new challenges.
- Candidate must be attending a North Dakota College or University.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a program for Marketing, Sales, or Entrepreneurship.
- Internship is primarily remote with occasional in person meetings.
- Paid Internship of $15 per hour with 10 – 20 hours/week commitment.
- Hours are flexible.
- Learn our products, services, industries and operations.
- Conduct market and industry research.
- Assist with cold-calling, lead generation, appointment setting, administrative support.
- Assist with account executives duties and virtually attend customer meetings as required.
- Document all client communication in the appropriate CRM application.
- Contribute your ideas on building and improving customer relations and sales processes.
- Other operational tasks as needed.
Skills And Qualifications
- Positive, professional and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and be successful in business development and sales.
- Self-starter that is punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, persuasive and good with numbers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, social media tools (Facebook,
LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube).
Send your resume to Candice via email to: email@example.com.
Each candidate will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.